Article 1 (Applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Services between you and the Company.
- In the case where the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- The Company may not approve the application for the use registration if it is determined that there are the following reasons for the applicant for the use registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose any reasons for such a request.
- When you report a false matter when you apply for registration
- If it is an application from a person who has violated these Terms
- In other cases where the Company determines that the registration of use is not equivalent
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
- You manage the user ID and password of the Service at your own risk.
- You may not transfer or lend your User ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party under any circumstances.If a combination of a user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, the Company shall consider the user ID to be used by the registered user himself.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in the event of intentional or gross negligence by the Company.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be established by notifying the Company of the purchase application to the Company and the company’s acceptance of the application.The ownership of the goods shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the goods to the carrier.
- The Company shall terminate the trade agreement set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user in the event that the User falls under any of the following reasons:
- If you violate these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery or long-term absence
- In other cases where we and the user’s trust is compromised
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of the application for purchase, or the return method, etc. related to this service depend on the method otherwise specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights or other intellectual property rights of product photographs and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) belong to the Company and its legitimate rights holders, and you may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise use them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in the following acts in the use of the Service:
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademarkrights, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service
- Any act of destroying or interfering with the functions of our servers or networks
- The act of commercially using the information obtained by the Service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s services
- the act of unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
- The act of becoming another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in connection with the Company’s services;
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of the Services in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if it is determined that there are any of the following reasons:
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
- In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party for any reason due to the suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service.
Article 8 (Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Company shall, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part to the User or terminate its registration as a user in the case of any of the following:
- In the event of a violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When the credit card reported by the user is suspended as a means of payment
- When there is a default on the payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response to a contact from the Company for a certain period of time
- When there is no use for a certain period of time from the last use of the Service
- In other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of the conduct performed by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
The User may withdraw from the Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Repudiation and Disclaimer of Warranty)
- The Company includes factual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringements, etc. that are virtually or legally in place.there is no guarantee that there is no
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User by the Service.However, there are contracts between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms).If the consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case, the Company shall be negligent (excluding gross negligence).Any damages arising from special circumstances of the damage arising from the user due to defaulting on the debt or tort (including the case where the Company or the User may foresee or foresee the occurrence of damages;we are not responsible for anything.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes arising out of the Service between you and other users or third parties.
Article 11 (Change of Service Content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User.
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User if deemed necessary.In the event that you start using the Service after the change of these Terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notice or communication between you and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company.The Company shall notify or contact the currently registered contact as valid, and shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time of the call, unless the user has notified or contacted the currently registered contact, unless the company has filed a change in accordance with the method otherwise specified by the Company.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting these Terms, the Laws of Japan shall be governed by the law.With respect to the Service, the United Nations Convention on the International Trade Agreement on Goods Sales shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute with respect to the Service, the court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Head Office shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.